Contouring workshops have been organized in the last two editions of the EMUC conference on the topics listed below.
At the 6th EMUC conference in 2014, ESTRO organized a Hands on Training (HOT) Prostate radiotherapy delineation contouring workshop.
At the 7th EMUC conference in 2015, we organised a delineation contouring workshop on IRM-based delineation in prostate cancer treatment with focus on focal therapy. Both workshops were attended by over 20 people.
On the occasion of the 8th EMUC conference taking place from 24-27 November 2016 in Milan, Italy, ESTRO is organizing a delineation contouring workshop on the topic: Salvage intraprostatic relapses.
The workshop will take place on Saturday 26 November from 09:00 – 10:45.
The delineation workshops are aimed at junior clinical or radiation oncologists wanting to improve their contouring skills or more senior specialists wanting to refresh and validate their knowledge and skills in this field.
Structure of the workshops:
- Explanation of the contouring software
- Presentation of the clinical case
- 1st round of contouring (20 minutes)
- Presentation of the delineation guidelines
- 1st round of contouring (15 minutes)
- Discussion between experts and participants
Participants should bring their own laptops. Internet connection will be available. Participants will be limited to 60 persons to keep a strong interactivity in the group.
Please click here to register for the EMUC meeting and the FALCON workshop
FALCON (Fellowship in Anatomic delineation and CONtouring) is the multifunctional ESTRO platform for contouring and delineation. Attending a FALCON workshop offers the opportunity for individual professionals
- to validate their contouring practice during live workshops by comparing them with those from experts and other participants
- to learn the indications proposed by the experts that coordinate the workshops
- to discuss with other participants, experts and panelists
- to communicate and use the delineation guidelines in order to further integrate themselves into daily practice
Share the FALCON Workshop with your friends and colleagues: